Here at Openia we have chosen Zimbra as our choice of collaboration suite, here is why...
- Powerful, fast search (including messages and attachments)
- Saved searches across folders
- Conversation management across folders
- Tags for automatic and hand categorization of messages
Active Messaging™ - Extensible web services model for linking message content to applications (for mouse-over and click)
- Intranet - ERP, CRM, Support, Finance, HR, VoIP phone, etc.
- Internet - Google Maps, Skype, Travel, Package Tracking, etc.
- Messaging application - Access across email, contacts, calendar, etc. without switching context
Any Place, Any Machine
- Zero footprint, rich AJAX Web client (cross browser/OS)
- Security sans VPN
- Secure, read-only access to attachments without special-purpose client software
- Wiki-based collaboration
Freedom of Client Choice
- PC - Outlook (Online, Offline, Cached Mode), Apple Mail and iCal, Eudora, Evolution, Thunderbird/Sunbird, RSS, etc.
- Mobile - Wireless devices "over the air" synchronization without special client software: Palm, Nokia, Motorola, PocketPC, etc. Other devices may require a seperate mobile client to be downloaded.
Zimbra Collaboration Suite (ZCS) 5.0 is a truly modern, innovative messaging and collaboration application. Zimbra is the leading open source solution for enterprise, service provider, education, and government environments; offering administrators and their end-users unmatched benefits. It's no wonder Zimbra is a popular choice for today's growing Mac and Linux email server base.
Ajax based web collaboration is at the heart of ZCS 5.0. The powerful web client integrates email, contacts, shared calendar, VoIP, and online document authoring into a rich browser-based interface. Also, our unique open source Zimlet technology makes it easy for you to include custom 'mash-ups' in the ZCS web client.
View some screenshots of the Zimbra Collaboration Suite.
Contact us today for a fresh outlook of email and group collaboration systems.